1. Breathe. Just Breathe. It will be all over soon! I
promise.
2. ATAR scores are not the be all and end all. Your school
will tell you that they are. Ignore them.
3. It is difficult to have a social life and school life.
But do it anyway. Sometimes you will have 3 parties in one weekend, go to all
of them.
4. Start summarising the theory from each class every week.
I promise you that you will thank me later. I left it to the last month, yeah
about that.
5. Take advantage of your teachers becoming your friends.
When they like you, they will help you more and more.
6. This will be the last year you won't have to organise
times to see your friends. All your closest friends are there every recess and
every lunch. Make sure you remember these times, as they are swiftly forgotten.
7. You really should pick your subjects for year 12 taking into
consideration if they get marked up or down. For me, I found this out the hard
way. When all of your subjects get marked down it is not fun.
8. Use most of your free periods (study periods) to actually
study, alone. If you are anything like me, sitting with your group of friends,
who mutually decide to study together, it never really turns out that way.
9. You will become jealous of how other people in your year
are doing in class. And the worst one is finding out their ATAR's, you will
probably think to yourself, "Oh I should have studied like her," but
don't worry the ATAR's mean NOTHING in the long run.
10. Year 12 is the best year of high school. Everyone says
that it is the worst. That is because at the pointy end it really is the worst.
But in year 12 everyone comes together, everyone becomes friends and this is
the year of the best house parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment